- Disconnect hose from outside faucet.
- Shut off water supply to outside faucet.
- Turn on outside faucet to drain.
- Clean chimney flues annually.
- Clean dryer vents once a year to prevent build-up and help with performance.
- Check all washer fittings and hoses to be sure they are attached properly and not worn.
Tips for the Snowbirds
(Go South for the Winter)
- Set thermostat to a minimum 55°- 60°.
- Open cabinet doors around sinks, dishwasher and wet bars.
- Shut off water heater or set to a minimum setting.
- Leave a key and your contact phone number with a neighbor.